this was the" AM" part of the story!!

Bill,looking through our " NEW "doorway.

This is the down stairs bathroom

this was the floor of the condo(upstairs looking through "new door"

this is looking between condos?

this is a repeat picture below (darn this learning stage)

Bathroom ,now I know I cleaned that shower

NOW HOW DO YOU TURN THESE PICTURES AROUND?? REALLY I WON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN SOMEONE PASSES A BLOG LAW WHERE YOU HAVE TO PASS A TEST BEFORE YOU CAN BLOG!!

Close up of the back of the stove area

below is bathroom mirror causing a reflection
counter top

We where able to get a very nice room at the Riordan Bed & Breakfast the rates were fair and it came with a grandson who give lots of kisses and hugs.We have been blessed with a wonderful daughter and son in law who, I might add has moved me more times in the past 3 years(he is my favorite) Our Bishop, ward family and friends have been wonderful lots of hands helping us and wonderful prayers on our behalf .Our Bishop placed a call to his son who owns some apts and an answer to prayers he had one, it had been in the paper for 2 weeks and not one call.You would have to live here to know how rare that is,homes to rent are hard to find.
We are getting settled and are grateful for the blessings in our lives,family and friends old and new,Thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment