"2008" was in deed a busy year,we moved to Utah in July and the days have just passed so quickly,here we are at the end of the year.I just wanted to say to all of you that might read this Merry Christmas a few days late!! and a Happy New Year!!! Bill and Cassie had a new baby girl on December 17th her name is Madelyn Brooke,we are so blessed to have a new sweet little spirit come join our family. Looking forward to the new year to begin I have a feeling it will be just as interesting as 2008. We are looking forward to June not that I want to hurry half the year away but we get a new......baby!!! Laurel and Mosiah are expecting their 2nd child so Samuel will be a big brother.We are blessed to be here at this time of our life,to have close family friends around and to be able to have most of our grandchildren around us.
Austin,Seth,Chase and Samuel Christmas Day
Madelyn Brooke 10 days
Cassie,Mosiah,Laurel


1 comment:
Cute pictures! The baby is adorable!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment