Laurel entered her Frankenstein in the pumpkin contest at her ward party came in 2nd place!!!!
This poor witch was a display at K-Mart she had no eyes and a tear in one arm so I adopted her from the candy isle,bought her some eyes and good as new all of my grandsons thought she was super neat.
Austin ...he had to be coaxed a little.
Chase was the last as you can see he remove her eyes first thing,he's holding them!
Chase giving away a hug!
Seth on Halloween night as you can see he was a fireman.
Samuel, he was over Wed. before going to the Library trick or treat however Laurel was right back he fell asleep on the way there,so they went to the 12:30 time slot instead. we got this pic just before they left the house,Now tell me does he look tired to anyone out there?
Austin at his school "Vocabulary" parade.....looked like a Halloween parade to me but then I'm just Grandma what do I know!!!!!!


1 comment:
billy and i make the cutest kids..I hope this little girl looks kinda like billy since two of the boys look more like me.she is going to have green eyes,curly hair and be daddy's princess.
Post a Comment